Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these for a customer, but made the mistake of not taking a deposit, and he hasn't followed through with purchasing the wheels. Before I set these up on eBay \ sell on a car, I'm offering them here first.

They are HRE 543R, 19x8.5" front, 19x10.5" rear. Approx 1.5 & 3" lip respectively. Finish is full polish, (not chrome plated) with black\silver HRE center caps.

List on these is $6,834; But I'll take $500 off here. Shipping will run about $150.

If you want to have tires added + mounted, I can arrange that as well.

- Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
mark,
can you weigh one of the real wheels for me so I can compare them to my Iforged anchors?

also, I sent you a PM too. Nothing big, just wondering if you or your techs know how to activate the alarms arm/disarm chirp?

thanks
Robb

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I threw them on a scale, and they come up at 32lbs each in the box. How does that compare to your anchors? (are they the same size?)

I got your PM, and I will ask my service manager, but he's still running around like a madman after the holidays.. As soon as he slows down for a minute, I'll see what I can find out for you.

- Mark

·
Registered
187 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
I threw them on a scale, and they come up at 32lbs each in the box. How does that compare to your anchors? (are they the same size?)

I got your PM, and I will ask my service manager, but he's still running around like a madman after the holidays.. As soon as he slows down for a minute, I'll see what I can find out for you.

- Mark

Thanks Mark,
In box my rear weighed 30 lbs 19X 10.5. On the scale outside of the box they were 29.2. Considering these are 4lbs heavier than stock wheels AND my tires are 4 lbs heavier than stock tires (REO1R) I was a little nervous, but feel I have not lost anything but gained great cornering traction.

looking foward to that alarm info!

Happy New Year,
Robb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts