Silver Calipers
Cd Changer
Carbon Under door mouldings
Carbon Door panels
Heated seats
19" Grigio Mercury Wheels
Skyhook
Xenons

$113,882 Sticker. Sell price $83995 Maserati North America DEMO. Clear Carfax. Fully checked over!

Also standing offer on the 2006 new Gransports is the same! PM me for details! Incentive went to 10k today!

Taryn

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know other places may be more expensive but with the £/$ being nearly 2.00 and having paid £77K for my Gransport (yes I know some consider options worthless), it is a bitter pill to swallow when you do the math and see the differential of about $41K!!!!! Add to that more expensive finance in the UK compared to the U.S (unless you pay cash), then the old adage of Brits paying over the top again rings true.

It is particulary bad for me as I get paid in US$ which is then converted into £GBP at the prevailing Xrate as I am PAYE for the UK subsidiary of my N.A company so I can not even keep cash in $'s until the rate drops....... which it will not and will just get worse...

.... Sorry rant over

Stu

·
Registered
237 Posts
Throw in the towel on 'ol blighty and come to America........

·
Registered
183 Posts
3 Left over crest! said:
I know other places may be more expensive but with the £/$ being nearly 2.00 and having paid £77K for my Gransport (yes I know some consider options worthless), it is a bitter pill to swallow when you do the math and see the differential of about $41K!!!!! Add to that more expensive finance in the UK compared to the U.S (unless you pay cash), then the old adage of Brits paying over the top again rings true.

It is particulary bad for me as I get paid in US$ which is then converted into £GBP at the prevailing Xrate as I am PAYE for the UK subsidiary of my N.A company so I can not even keep cash in $'s until the rate drops....... which it will not and will just get worse...

.... Sorry rant over

Stu
Similar big differences on the price of Ford GT's as well, and all of those are left hand drive!

·
Registered
150 Posts
treuter said:
Just in:

2006 Gransport 1575 miles

Grigio Touring
Nero Full Leather
Silver Calipers
Cd Changer
Carbon Under door mouldings
Carbon Door panels
Heated seats
19" Grigio Mercury Wheels
Skyhook
Xenons

$113,882 Sticker. Sell price $83995 Maserati North America DEMO. Clear Carfax. Fully checked over!

Also standing offer on the 2006 new Gransports is the same! PM me for details! Incentive went to 10k today!

Taryn
This car must be one of more to come that are from Road Atlanta (Master Maserati Program) and have driven, let's say it politely very spirited! Does Maserati North America disclose this information? I believe the car is OK, as only brakes & tires in general have been put to hard use. But one question remains however; how was the engine serviced? - as for sure it did not get much break-in time!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts