Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me? It is with a sad heart that I have to sell my loved and cherished Maserati GranSport. :ashamed:I have had her for 2 years and bought her in Dubai. How do I find out what she is really worth so I can get a fair price for her?
She is a 2007 with 42,000km. She is in fabulous condition and has full dealer warranty until March 2012 and has full service history. I have posted her on Dubizzle and some other sites but it’s difficult to gauge if my price is good or not as there aren’t many about to compare.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
So interesting...was just about to post a link of your Dubizzle post to help you find a buyer, and sure enough...you're on here!

Please send me your details via a private message.

I'll be back in Dubai mid October.

I also so this for sale on Dubizzle:

Dubizzle.com | Spyder: MASERATI GRAN SPORT CONVERTIBLE

I've done a rough count of the cars in the UAE and there's about 7 or 8 in total. I brought mine with me from the US.

The look-a-like on Dubizzle used to belong to a friend, who sold and now some guy is trying to make a quick buck.

In terms of value, your asking price of AED180k is a good starting point. Take a look on ebay and see prices in US. Keep in mind it costs $2k to ship from US and another 5% import tax. That's your competition.

These cars rarely come up for sale.

I recall seeing the yellow one at Deals on Wheels for a cheap price of AED128k, but I wouldn't be surprised if it needed some work.

If you want to see my car, it's at Alex Renner getting some TLC.

Cheers,

JP

·
Registered
2 Posts
In terms of value, your asking price of AED180k is a good starting point. Take a look on ebay and see prices in US. Keep in mind it costs $2k to ship from US and another 5% import tax. That's your competition.

JP
Why bring an Italian car from USA ???? A good gransport in Germany -- Germans know how to take care of their cars --- is around 130.000 AED plus the shipping and the tax is more like how much it costs. However, as you said there are not many of them being sold so this might raise the prices a little. The yellow one in Deals & wheels is very clean with all service history and new clutch. The only bad think is slight different color of front bumper due to painting due to scratches.

However few people know this kind of car ....most of them prefer porsche or something that is more familiar .... so the car is pretty difficult to sell except expat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys. Been in Dubai since July and bought my 2005 Cambiocorsa GT after one week off Dubizzle. She has 28k km only and seems in excellent condition. 2 owners from new

Cost was AED 130k. Interestingly I went to Al Tayer talking about trade in for a nearly new ( 600km) grancabrio at AED and they offered me AED 65k!!!!

The issue is that very few people think they can afford a masa and those that do get scare stories of high costs, especially here in Dubai. I just love mine hence why I ignored the nay Sayers.

BTW are there any meets for Maserati owners in Dubai?
Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.