Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Gran cabrio sport 2018
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so go easy on me.

You can use the mode button to cycle through the DIC which shows, amongst other things, digital RPM, sent heater settings and TPMS.

The reason I mention those is because just recently, those options are no longer available when I cycle through mode, and now I have now rev counter or gear indicator in the DIC.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
417 Posts
NGL I have no idea how to do that. Any suggestions please?
Open trunk

fold back the floor carpet

the battery is there, and you’ll see on the negative termina (left one), Maserati actually put a quick release disconnect like a bicycle right there. So you just flick the lever and it comes off. Let it set, then you just slide it back one and flip the lever closed.
...it’s almost like they anticipated this necessity lol

·
Registered
Gran cabrio sport 2018
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, so i've worked out where the battery is and how to disconnect it. I'll be back later to let you know how we get on...

·
Registered
Gran cabrio sport 2018
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well that suggestion hasn't worked, so I'm going to leave it disconnected overnight and try it in the morning

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,643 Posts
...it’s almost like they anticipated this necessity lol
You may not be that far from the truth ..
Factory technician to his coworker : “ - Hey Giuseppe, these warning lights came on the dashboard, but then I was working on re-positioning the battery, I had to take one cable off and when I put it back on, everything is working ok, no alerts. “
Coworker : “ We either have to go back to engineering and have them redesign the entire wIring in the car, or just go home take the release lever from your bicycle tire and we add it as feature to the battery terminal ..whaddaya think ? “.
And that’s how it really happened before they rolled these cars off the assembly line.. :rolleyes::LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts