Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... as part of the Maserati Life Newsletter, I am looking at various wheels... just need a few bits of info.

Maserati wheels are 18 and 19 inches I believe... What are the widths? I have been looking around and cant find any sure info... some say 8 front, 8.5 rear, some say 7 front, 9 rear... I am confused!

Any help?

-Ali

Ps: The newsletter is going great, so far I have deals set up that give at least 20% off retail for various parts... some up to 70% off... If you haven't signed up already, click the link in my signature to do so!

·
Registered
793 Posts
---Maserati wheels are 18 and 19 inches I believe... What are the widths? I have been looking around and cant find any sure info... some say 8 front, 8.5 rear, some say 7 front, 9 rear... I am confused!

Any help?
I can't believe you would not find that info in your owners manual!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not at my house :-/

And my car is in the body shop to fix a few hit and run parking scrapes!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hey guys... as part of the Maserati Life Newsletter, I am looking at various wheels... just need a few bits of info.

Maserati wheels are 18 and 19 inches I believe... What are the widths? I have been looking around and cant find any sure info... some say 8 front, 8.5 rear, some say 7 front, 9 rear... I am confused!

Any help?

-Ali

Ps: The newsletter is going great, so far I have deals set up that give at least 20% off retail for various parts... some up to 70% off... If you haven't signed up already, click the link in my signature to do so!
can you be less specific on 'maserati wheels'?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
you dont want the OEM Maserati wheels for the QP: 18, 19, 20"?
or the GT wheel or birdcage wheel?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M. I was on my blackberry and it wasnt as easy for me to type, lol! I just said a few things to be more "specific" about the wheels that go on a maserati... I realize that "Maserati wheels" isnt all that specific since it could have also bee wheels that go on a maserati! I am in my own world half the time lol!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Standard rims on uk spec 02 coupe car are as follows

Fronts 18 / 8.5

Rears 18 / 9.5

Hope this helps think us spec are the same

Regards lozcb

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
M. I was on my blackberry and it wasnt as easy for me to type, lol! I just said a few things to be more "specific" about the wheels that go on a maserati... I realize that "Maserati wheels" isnt all that specific since it could have also bee wheels that go on a maserati! I am in my own world half the time lol!
try not to use your blackberry to post on a forum, so that your questions and answers can be better understood.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In general, it works pretty well... Aside from a few weird layout problems. Normally I use my laptop to make posts, but it was out of batteries.

Sorry M.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leef,

I dont have a GS, so my owners manual is just the 18 inch wheel specs. Can you tell me the GS ones?

·
Registered
150 Posts
GranSport data for Wheel & Tires

Front: 235/35 ZR19 Rim: 8.0" Jx19" (35 PSI)

Rear: 265/30 ZR19 Rim: 9.5" Jx19" (32 PSI)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Can 18" Couple/Spyder wheels fit GS?

Does anyone know what hub size is for the GS? I am thinking about OZ Ultraleggera in 18"

I am hoping to run
235/40/18 front
265/35/18 rear

Would this mess up MSP? and would 18" wheels clear the calipers on the GS?

BTW, is there difference between factory alignment specs between Couple/GS?

Thanks

Jess

·
Registered
793 Posts
I am hoping to run
235/40/18 front
265/35/18 rear

Would this mess up MSP?
You need to state the OEM sizes first before randomingly choosing a new size. The OD of the replacement tire must equal that of the OEM tire or you'll throw off gearing and speedo.

What is the MSP?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Make it easy...

Go to www.tirerack.com and select the car, then the wheels. It gives you the sizes, the offsets, everything...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts