Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Jeff's fantastic upgrade. If you haven't done it yet, you simply must. As has been said, it makes your coupe or spider a different, better car. The clutch engages immediately and the car "goes" when it should, without the long accelerator pedal travel. The shifts are solid, smooth and quick. My mechanic tried it out in the more aggressive setting and felt like that one was strictly for racing, but he loved the results of the regular setting. By the way, for anyone in the New York area, Steve at New Vernon Coach and Motor Works in New Jersey (about 35 miles west of Manhattan) is now familiar with the installation. He's a Ferrari expert who also works on Maseratis.

The Larini exhaust goes on this weekend! :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
By the way, for anyone in the New York area, Steve at New Vernon Coach and Motor Works in New Jersey (about 35 miles west of Manhattan) is now familiar with the installation. He's a Ferrari expert who also works on Maseratis.

Do you know what he charges to do the DBW install? I'm looking for prices in the NY area. Wide World of Cars is also an installer but a second price quote is always a good thing.
Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$200

but probably half of that time was reading the instructions cover to cover. I think now that he's done one it would take him an hour to an hour and a half, so my guess, $100 to $150.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts