Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first service done on my GT yesterday and had a change to hear a GT-S in person. Does anyone know if you can retrofit a GT-S exhaust onto a reg GT? Thanks!

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Honestly, your best bet is to upgrade to the Larini Mufflers and perhaps the X-Pipe. You'll actually get better construction and tips to go with the amazing tone and sound. You'll also save quite a bit of cash over swapping to the GT-S exhaust and the Larini sounds every bit as superb!

Feel free to give me a call to email or discuss.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
402 Posts
I got my first service done on my GT yesterday and had a change to hear a GT-S in person. Does anyone know if you can retrofit a GT-S exhaust onto a reg GT? Thanks!
Haha, of course! I think the hard part of this is there are vaccum activated flaps in the exhaust. running the vaccum lines, and the electronics may be very costly, not sure. sounds like the option FD offered is your best bet ;)

I also know Novitec has something up their sleaves...due out soon:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
It was posted here that the company making the exhaust is called Ansa (in Italy). I'd say you can try to retro-fit it but probably not worth the hassle.

Bear in mind that with Larinis or Tubis or whatnot, you'd not have the ability to switch on/off the sound, so it's always loud ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts