Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently ordered the complete Larini exhaust system (x pipe and mufflers) from Jeff at Formula Dynamics. I have heard this is a simple bolt in installation, but I would still rather have someone familiar with our cars install it. Does anyone in LA know of a decent muffler shop on the westside that won't charge an extra premium for the privilege of working on a Maserati?lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can recommend a shop in the South Bay.
Call Giorgio at California Muffler and Tire 310 355 1599. He has worked on my M5, QP and Chevy pickup as well as many friends cars. Located on Inglewood Ave between Rosecrans and El Segundo Blvd. Tell him Greg Roth sent you

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
"Reputable Muffler Shop". Isn't that an oxymoron?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I just recently ordered the complete Larini exhaust system (x pipe and mufflers) from Jeff at Formula Dynamics. I have heard this is a simple bolt in installation, but I would still rather have someone familiar with our cars install it. Does anyone in LA know of a decent muffler shop on the westside that won't charge an extra premium for the privilege of working on a Maserati?lol
or do it your self? it's real easy...

pacific motor sport in redondo beach. ask for armando.

·
Registered
455 Posts
FX Performance in West Los Angeles just installed some exhaust modifications for me. They did an excellent job. Very reputable and knowledgable staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts