Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
GranTurismo
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any GranTurismo owners in Australia that can recommend suppliers of mufflers/exhaust system from within Australia ?? just spent 2 hours on the net without any luck......

·
Registered
GranTurismo
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case any other Aussie based owner has a similar requirement - I ended up finding a good fabricator who re-built the muffler for me. It seemed the only other option was an expensive import from Europe requiring both left and right hand pipes/mufflers. No one seemed to offer just a single side. The repair of the single muffler saved a small fortune and produced an excellent quality job.

·
Registered
GranTurismo
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there any GranTurismo owners in Australia that can recommend suppliers of mufflers/exhaust system from within Australia ?? just spent 2 hours on the net without any luck......
In case any other Aussie based owner has a similar requirement - I ended up finding a good fabricator who re-built the muffler for me. It seemed the only other option was an expensive import from Europe requiring both left and right hand pipes/mufflers. No one seemed to offer just a single side. The repair of the single muffler saved a small fortune and produced an excellent quality job.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Great news. Glad you got it sorted!

·
Registered
581 Posts
this is what I was thinking, a muffler shop should be okay to make something for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts