Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in my car and a button on my pants got snagged on the seat and made a nice scratch across the side bolster. Is there a simple way to repair this?

·
Registered
835 Posts
squid said:
I got in my car and a button on my pants got snagged on the seat and made a nice scratch across the side bolster. Is there a simple way to repair this?
leave it. even those liquid things won't repair. I had a scratch on my arm rest and it made it worse.

kbrookings said:
Easist way is to buy a new 06
nice!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I generally use color-matched shoe polish when something scratches my leather. It fills the groove, and can look like a natural mark. For the "Tabaco" colored leather, the Cole Haan British Tan matches beautifully. Good luck!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a bad idea. Stupid question: where do you buy shoe polish? I used to get mine at the grocery store but none of them stock it anymore. Shoe stores don't carry it. Leather shops don't carry it. So where do you buy it?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Where I live the supermarktes have the basics. I think a pharmacy like CVS also has it. An old fashioned shoe repair shop will have it. And if you buy a new pair of shoes at a shoe store there is a good chance that the salesperson will try to get you to buy a tin of shoe cream or polish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Dolle Dolf
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing