Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I have recently bought a crash damaged granturismo. And am now trying to repair it, I so far have repaired the crack in the sump and radiator (it runs!) no I need to repair the rear quarter but no panel beater will touch it unless I get an approved repair procedure from Maserati. Can anyone help? There is a portal for this but you need to have a subscription to access the information. I really don’t want to part out the car for a simple repair

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hello all
I have recently bought a crash damaged granturismo. And am now trying to repair it, I so far have repaired the crack in the sump and radiator (it runs!) no I need to repair the rear quarter but no panel beater will touch it unless I get an approved repair procedure from Maserati. Can anyone help? There is a portal for this but you need to have a subscription to access the information. I really don’t want to part out the car for a simple repair
I have parts car with side quarter panel you need

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I have that side and a door. My location in Naperville il usa 60564 zip
Rear quarter cut out will be $1000 door with door handle $1900 outside rear view mirror $480

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
If you go this route it’s not worth time and money just buy perfect car with no demages, unless you go through insurance

·
Registered
124 Posts
not sure what you paid, but I don't think I would take it for FREE. There are enough pristine examples out there that will be less than what you will shell out to fix this car, without the history which will make it worthless when you resell.

·
Registered
452 Posts
U dont need a repair procedure..

take it to a mexican body shop (assuming ure in US) and let him cut fhat quarter panel out and u install a used quarter panel and door

·
Registered
82 Posts
So i just had to buy a manual pouch due to mine crumbling apart. I think the dealer said there were 2 left in the US. The part # is 350350. $125

1 - 19 of 19 Posts