Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up where Jalpa_Mike left off, announcing the opening day of Redmond Exotics 2018 scheduled for this Saturday April 7th. This is the PNW however, I fully expect rain to kill that day and hence April 14th is more likely! Check their website for the latest. This event is the largest showing of exotics in western US outside of LA. 550 cars last year and more expected this year.

I would love to meet some other Maserati owners from the PNW area so plan on cleaning the car and getting over to Redmond. See you there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Due to the overwhelming and near frenzied response from my fellow Pacific Northwest folks :wink2:, I thought I would post some photos from the first Redmond Exotics event I made this year. 4 weekends cancelled due to rain, opening day with 550 cars last week but I was away, and about 300 cars yesterday. Apart from my GT-MC, there was a Ghibli and a beautiful 3500GT...pretty poor showing from the Maserati crowd, anyone out there that can make it down please come say hello.

Here's some photos, the last 5 are from yesterday and I included other photos of some awesome cars at various local events this year just for eye candy. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Akh1sLPGYPjqgbIYRHJYiLVsenuWpg. (OneDrive share that expires in 30 days)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agreed, I was there with my Ghibli but the Maserati crowd could be bigger. I would like to put together a Maserati drive here in the NW for this 2018 summer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Vlad, maybe you're the Ghibli owner I bumped into at the French cafe this last weekend? I had the Black MC there. Italian car day next Saturday so let's see if more come out of the woodwork and we can chat. Cheers, John.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts