Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just had my Maserati QP serviced by Eddie Rodriquez at APC in Orange, CA (Orange County) and had excellent results. I must recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to pay the high cost of the dealership, but still wants great service on their Maserati. They are an Italian car independent car repair shop and service Ferrari, Maserati and Alfa Romeo's. The owner is honest and knowledgeable...as is Eddie the Maserati technician. There pricing is superior to the dealerships also (as in, they are less and likely do a better job).

APC
Master Ferrari & Maserati Technician
Eddie Rodriguez
562-650-1732
1753 N. Batavia Street
Orange CA 92865

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Eddie is well know on this site and considered A LEGEND!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recently returned to SoCal and looking for a good (quality/price) shop for my QP. What is his hourly rate?

Hi,

I just had my Maserati QP serviced by Eddie Rodriquez at APC in Orange, CA (Orange County) and had excellent results. I must recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to pay the high cost of the dealership, but still wants great service on their Maserati. They are an Italian car independent car repair shop and service Ferrari, Maserati and Alfa Romeo's. The owner is honest and knowledgeable...as is Eddie the Maserati technician. There pricing is superior to the dealerships also (as in, they are less and likely do a better job).

APC
Eddie Rodriguez
562-650-1732
1753 N. Batavia Street
Orange CA 92865

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eddie Rodriguea

Hi,

APC
Eddie Rodriguez
562-650-1732
1753 N. Batavia Street
Orange CA 92865
Hi do you have a website or email for him......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts