Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommended indoor car covers. I have seen some on seal skin, carcovers.com, Maserati store etc... prices between $150-$556.... Main concern is the softness inside the cover, fit is second although a close second. Is the Maserati branded cover worth the extra coin? Any others I should consider? Thanks for the help!!

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,910 Posts
Just my $ 0.02 , but purely for indoors the Maserati branded covers are not worth the price difference …unless you want to “showcase” the car at all times, even when covered in the garage .
The sources you mentioned ( and there p is also Cover King ) should have a pretty good selection, and I believe most offer “semi-custom“ covers which fit fairly well. Can’t remember where I got mine, I have both an indoor dust cover, and an outdoor one , both “ semi-custom“ cut , but I’ll look to see if there is a brand on them. They were quite inexpensive ( as I vaguely recall ) ...I bought them many years ago so my memory is not serving me well at the moment . The outdoor cover is multi-layer with a very soft lining, the indoor cover is just one layer, the same fabric inside / outside, and although it’s soft it’s not as soft as the lining of the outdoor cover .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just my $ 0.02 , but purely for indoors the Maserati branded covers are not worth the price difference …unless you want to “showcase” the car at all times, even when covered in the garage .
The sources you mentioned ( and there p is also Cover King ) should have a pretty good selection, and I believe most offer “semi-custom“ covers which fit fairly well. Can’t remember where I got mine, I have both an indoor dust cover, and an outdoor one , both “ semi-custom“ cut , but I’ll look to see if there is a brand on them. They were quite inexpensive ( as I vaguely recall ) ...I bought them many years ago so my memory is not serving me well at the moment . The outdoor cover is multi-layer with a very soft lining, the indoor cover is just one layer, the same fabric inside / outside, and although it’s soft it’s not as soft as the lining of the outdoor cover .
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
It's just a matter of preference - I would get the OEM cover myself and I did. But, turns out that I just don't put the covers on my cars as I want to see them when I walk out into the garage the 5-6 months they are not in use :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts