Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone...
just purchased a 2002 coupe with stick manual 6 sp........drove the car 1200 miles home......great trip-no problems....relaxing and exciting......averaged 20 mpg-hence the user name....had ac on the whole trip.....
only a couple of newbie questions
1)glove box trunk release not functioning-fuse ok....relay?
2)driver seat does not move forward when back is tilted unles key is in mar position or car is running....whereas psgr seat slides on tilt without key in ignition....
3)asr icon in blue is not displayed as book indicates when functioning.....when switched off asr red icon is displayed....
4)only got an alarm code card with car....no key code card-apparently lost or misplaced....could this cause me problems in the future?

the forum has been very helpful....especially the check list of what to look for before purchase.....thanks to all of you...and may all of you have 1200 mile fun/fault free drives..

·
Registered
357 Posts
1. Don't know

2. Does your dome light come on when you open the drivers door? My pass side acts like your drivers. Sometimes the dome light comes on and the seat works fine. Sometimes, the dome light doesn't come on and it only works with the key on. As near as I can tell, the switch is in the door latch but I haven't taken the door panel off yet to get in there and clean it.

3. My 2002 Coupe GT is the same.

4. If I were you, I'd look into getting a new key-code card from the dealer.

Congrats on the car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts