Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I've got an offer to head overseas for a job and I'm going to jump on it. This means I'll be selling my car and bike (know anyone looking for a full carbonfiber custom Aprilia Edwards edition Mille R with 3000 miles?).

This means I've got a few parts left over after returning the car to stock. Most importantly I've got the Recaro Sportster seats. Black leather, installed about 3 months (2 of which that car was in the shop for service!). No creases in the leather, they look and smell brand new. The black leather is an almost identical match to the stock Maserati leather (maybe just a shade more matte, but you could fix that with a little bit of a leather conditioner I think). I had custom sliding brackets made up and even the stock seatbelt receiver is mounted correctly.

Compared to the stock Gransport seat, you sit about 1 1/2 - 2" lower, the base of the seat is a little wider while the side bolsters are a little taller and firmer. Shoulders are wider and the stick out a little farther to the sides. Give much better support while driving and using a stock seatbelt. Also has slots in the shoulders to use a 4-5 point harness so you can do track days (besides sitting low enough to clear a helmet!).

These are the complete leather model, so it's actually an upgrade over our stock leather & vinyl combo seats! Asking $3500 with the sliders and bracket. I'm in the Philadelphia area and would be more than happy to let anyone sit in them in the car and see the difference. Pics below. PM me with any additional questions.

If anyone is interested in doing something similar to their car with a different seat, I would sell the sliders and brackets seperate.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic

here's a larger one showing it installed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seats

Im over here in England mate.If you can ship them over i will buy them off ya if you still have them.Will pay for the shipping and whatever else to make it worth your while.let me know mate.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sent you a PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts