Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone updated their GT to have a slightly exaggerated boot lip as seen on the MC or more recent GT models.
There are pictures on the web but the parts are not from reputable Maserati people who could also fit it.

Has anyone any leads I could follow up in the UK.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Quick search should yield you quite some results on this forum.

There are several outfitters and people here that have fitted the MC rear lip spoiler or similar style spoilers. The OEM MC rear spoiler is bolted to the boot. Most aftermarket spoilers are installed with 3m double sided tape. Any bodyshop can install it using double sided tape if you are not incline to do it yourself.

I have an OEM maserati carbon boot spoiler lying around. I don't care for the carbon look so it's for sale. But OEM makes it quite an expensive part. It does have the bolt threads removed so it can be installed using 3m instead of drilling holes. This only fits the flat boot (4.2).
The sport models already have a slightly raised lip. This needs a aftermarket spoiler for the MC look (there is no OEM variant).

·
Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo Sport
444 Posts
These people seem to have high quality parts in the UK

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quick search should yield you quite some results on this forum.

There are several outfitters and people here that have fitted the MC rear lip spoiler or similar style spoilers. The OEM MC rear spoiler is bolted to the boot. Most aftermarket spoilers are installed with 3m double sided tape. Any bodyshop can install it using double sided tape if you are not incline to do it yourself.

I have an OEM maserati carbon boot spoiler lying around. I don't care for the carbon look so it's for sale. But OEM makes it quite an expensive part. It does have the bolt threads removed so it can be installed using 3m instead of drilling holes. This only fits the flat boot (4.2).
The sport models already have a slightly raised lip. This needs a aftermarket spoiler for the MC look (there is no OEM variant).
Hey Chris - do you still have your rear spoiler for sale? DM me if you do.. Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts