Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cars not this low in this pic, the photographer PS it a bit to see what it wuold look like slammed.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks amazing!! Is the car lowered? If so on what?

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
That GT looks stunning. The combination of wheels and being lowered makes a world of difference!

For those interested. We do now offer lowering / performance springs for the GranTurismo Models.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
353 Posts
That GT looks stunning. The combination of wheels and being lowered makes a world of difference!

For those interested. We do now offer lowering / performance springs for the GranTurismo Models.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

Are those your springs Jeff?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
That's the nicest looking GT I've seen! If one day I get one I'll definitely get it lowered.

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Are those your springs Jeff?
I believe that lowering job was done in photoshop as I understand it ( the car has not actually been lowered ).

However our spring kit will achieve this result.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome picts!! What are the details on your wheels, size, tires etc?

Car was lowered in photoshop, it was edited, not really lowered. It does look amazing, I plan to lower my GT S...I'm hoping Novitec makes and adjustable shock like they did for the Scuderia. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnf950ptYzU&eurl=http://www.novitecrosso.com/letter/vid5.htm)
they are 360 forged mesh 10's. Wish i'd gone a bit more aggressive on the rear but i'll prob just buy a wider lip to fill it in more. that novitec setup would be perfect for the mas!

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
nice looking car :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just got it dropped a bit via the skyhook and about to install the FD spacers today. i'll post pics once its done...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.