Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking to buy a 2006 QP. I really like the rear tray table option but can't figure out what package they come with. They just seem to randomly appear in 1 out of 10 QPs for sale. Can they be added to any vehicle?

Also, where can I buy the 20" GT wheels if I don't buy a QP with them on it already?

TIA.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can also try this link for the wheels:

http://www.wheelcollision.com/maserati1.htm

Besides, the tray table only available on the Executive GT model, which is the luxury model, and it also comes with the chrome mesh front grille as well. You can ask the dealer if they offer it as an add-on option, but I'd imagine it's expensive.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello all,

I am looking to buy a 2006 QP. I really like the rear tray table option but can't figure out what package they come with. They just seem to randomly appear in 1 out of 10 QPs for sale. Can they be added to any vehicle?

Also, where can I buy the 20" GT wheels if I don't buy a QP with them on it already?

TIA.
In the UK they were an option on the standard QP and sport QP for £1504, standard equipment on the Executive. I wonder what their effect on the rear passenger would be in a crash if the table was not folded?

·
Registered
45 Posts
In the UK they were an option on the standard QP and sport QP for £1504, standard equipment on the Executive. I wonder what their effect on the rear passenger would be in a crash if the table was not folded?
the dealer once told me a while back that they discontinued the tray because of safety concerns. I now see it again on the 09 QP preview Flash website, so they must have modified it for safety sake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
for me, i'll probably never use it as i doubt i'll ever even sit in the back seat, but i just think it will take the car to another level for passengers.

but i have to forget about this option now...decided to get a 2007 after much research, reviews and opinions.

my 2006 Exec GT has the rear seat table...ive used it a few times their great IMO

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the car you what

Hi, I have a 2006 Maserati Quadtroporte,Executive GT. Just what you want. Wood rear tables,Chrome faCTORY 20' WHEELS. Perfect & Beautiful. Send me a email at [email protected], I will email you photos.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Don't assume 2007 is automatic. I have a 2007 Exec GT duoselect, which, from my research, has significant enhancements over 2005 and 2006 on clutch engagement, throw-out bearing, etc. I had to have a 2007 model for these reasons and drove both the automatic and duoselect and decided I would not be satisfied with the automatic's performance...

Also, there is no mesh grill (from my knowledge) until 2007 models for the Exec or Sport GT. You can buy one for about $700 for an Exec GT.

As for GT rims, I found a set for sale for $2k that had been removed from a brand new car.

My 2007 Exec GT does not have rear tables... sounds like none of the 2007's did in the US.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2006 Qp

Hi, I have the PERFECT QP for you. Executivr GT ,20" Factory CHROME WHEELS. I need to sell for Personal reasons. Please Advise, my email is [email protected]. Will send PHOTOS. :):) HI
Hello all,

TIA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.