Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
so Jeff was nice enough to send me (not for free) a special piggy back ECU and DBW with a 93 octane normal and a 93 octane high altitude.. Anyway I see the switch for the DBW to switch modes but I don't see how the ECU switches modes.. Anyway I might have missed it in the instructions, but for the life of me I can't find that paragraph... Anyway.. Anyone here that can explain where I would put an additional toggle for the ECU modes? Which wires in the harness?

I would bug Jeff but he is at a race on the east coast, deserves a little free time, and I am sure someone here knows..

Thanks!!!

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Still at the event, staying a bit longer to finish up some installs. Emailed you the details.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email!

Jeff,
as always you are the best! I received your email, am putting a toggle in like you suggested, will post the results here in the next few days!

Guys, you can't beat FD for service! Jeff was in the middle of setting up a car for a race at Pocano and still made a call to make sure my car was running up to snuff... BTW, that new Larini exhaust, heard it over the phone while talk with Jeff, is something I am adding to my list!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts