Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much glare is there from the sun with a red leather dashboard. I've heard from my dealer that some of the lighter colors will do this. I haven't been able to drive a red dash car to confirm this for myself. Thanks in advance, feel free to PM me if you prefer.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I test-drove a GranTurismo with red interiors (white exterior) on two occasions, both on sunny days and had no glare whatsoever.

My experience is very limited though so there may very well be circumstances when there is glare with that interior colour.

·
Registered
353 Posts
How much glare is there from the sun with a red leather dashboard. I've heard from my dealer that some of the lighter colors will do this. I haven't been able to drive a red dash car to confirm this for myself. Thanks in advance, feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Im sorry I have not gotten back to you. Their isnt any glare at all. The red interior is looks great. Ive had no issues. Good luck

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's odd. Mine has quite a bit of glare and it is dark blue. Must be something to do with UK sun, or the lack of...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
What if I tell you that I get quite a bit of glare from my black dash?! It's probably the product used by the detailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts