Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just recently had to replace the AC compressor on my 2009 Maserati Granturismo S. and are trying to locate and change the dehydrated filter on this car. Where is it located and how hard is it to change and what do we need to do to change it. I already have the filter just need help trying to find and change it.

5,369 Posts
Top of the condenser on the RH side...You'll need to remove that clip, put a 6mm bolt in that plug to remove it...Jason

5,369 Posts
You remove the external torx bit...Pull the clip out...Then use some kind of plate or large washer and that bolt to pull the plug out using the top of that condenser housing as your base..J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks so much I appreciate all the help 25 years old first Maserati love it also love working on my own stuff

5,369 Posts
It just pulls out..Grab that part sticking out of the tube with a pair of vise grips..It maybe pretty tight...J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is everything we did to the car the past two weeks
1Did all four brakes and pads
2.Replaced all four tires
3.Did complete fluid flush and change and engine oil change and brake fluid flush and change
4.Replaced all belts serpentine and v belt
5.Replaced cabin air filter and engine air filter
6.Replaced battery
7.Replaced AC compressor and dehydrated filter

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so we fired the car up after putting new battery in its throw parking brake failure air bag sensor and trunk button on dash panel will not work

·
Registered
2007 Quattroporte DuoSelect
71 Posts
@CodyThomason$14 How difficult was the compressor swap? Mine just went out, gotta get it replaced before the 3 weeks of heat that requires the ac this summer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@CodyThomason$14 How difficult was the compressor swap? Mine just went out, gotta get it replaced before the 3 weeks of heat that requires the ac this summer.
Send it to automotive budget have it redone they did an awesome job and do my have to pay close to 3000 for new compressor there number is 727-232-0887 they come with a warranty it’s not to bad can be hard to get to and aggravating

1 - 13 of 13 Posts