Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio Fastback
By Top Speed.com
Behind this long, fastidious name there is actually a Maserati Quattroporte transformed into a station wagon by the Italian coachbuilder Carrozeria Touring Superleggera. The Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio Fastback will make its debut t ...

This is just too damned far. A station wagon for God's sake. Maserati is heading in the WRONG direction. Maserati or whomever had better start thinking about building me another Spyder or forget my business.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio Fastback
By Top Speed.com
Behind this long, fastidious name there is actually a Maserati Quattroporte transformed into a station wagon by the Italian coachbuilder Carrozeria Touring Superleggera. The Maserati Quattroporte Bellagio Fastback will make its debut t ...

This is just too damned far. A station wagon for God's sake. Maserati is heading in the WRONG direction. Maserati or whomever had better start thinking about building me another Spyder or forget my business.
btw, it is not Maserati heading in a WRONG direction.
Maserati has nothing to do with Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
To my suprise, station wagon style cars are very popular in europe and in fact many sports models (aka bmw, mercedes, porsche) are offered in a similar configuration and customers love them. I do not love them, however they are considered by many to be an excellent crossover much like SUV's are here... go figure.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Us Europeans like station wagons as they offer better handling and driving dyamics than SUVs but can accomodate a family's travel needs ;)

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
To my suprise, station wagon style cars are very popular in europe and in fact many sports models (aka bmw, mercedes, porsche) are offered in a similar configuration and customers love them. I do not love them, however they are considered by many to be an excellent crossover much like SUV's are here... go figure.
A friend of mine just finished the mods on his Audi S4 Avant (chipped, springs/lowered, brakes, wheels/tires, exhaust, other minor tweaks), and I must say, it is one of the baddest-a$$ rides I've seen in a while. Great road posture, spectacular sound, excellent performance.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sport wagons ar excellent. the Audi RS4 Avant, BMW M5 wagon, and Merc E63 wagon are full blooded uber-practical machines. There's a youtue video from TopGear testing the BMW and Merc

If any one of them were available in the US, I would definately have one in my garage

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Sport wagons ar excellent. the Audi RS4 Avant, BMW M5 wagon, and Merc E63 wagon are full blooded uber-practical machines. There's a youtue video from TopGear testing the BMW and Merc

If any one of them were available in the US, I would definately have one in my garage
why didnt you get the E55 wagon at the time then?
you can get one used nowadays for peanuts.

·
Registered
250 Posts
why didnt you get the E55 wagon at the time then?
you can get one used nowadays for peanuts.

When the E55 was out, I wasn't in the market for such a car. and now when I am, I'm looking for the performance wagon to replace my wife's car, and am considering only new.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The Sultan of Brunei might have a thing or two to say about Ferrari Station Wagons / Shooting Brakes as well.

Just saw an LM 002 this evening...the italians are nuts :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
There are several Ferrari wagons, I think all commissioned by the Sultan of Brunei. That guy has a wagon and SUV fetish. Bentley wagons and SUVs, Ferrari wagons, Lambo LM002 stretched into a wagon, etc.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.