Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this car for a while now and use it every day. Love it, but one little fix seems to be needed. This is something which really bothers me as it causes much less feel and confidence in corners. Is there not a way to re-program or hack the stupid seat contour thing to just bolster the sides and bottom to full tightness? it uses bladders to adust them to make them hold you in but it keeps re-ajusting as your go along. Is there not a way to just have them set at their tightest setting? Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Had this car for a while now and use it every day. Love it, but one little fix seems to be needed. This is something which really bothers me as it causes much less feel and confidence in corners. Is there not a way to re-program or hack the stupid seat contour thing to just bolster the sides and bottom to full tightness? it uses bladders to adust them to make them hold you in but it keeps re-ajusting as your go along. Is there not a way to just have them set at their tightest setting? Just a thought.
well, i'll be too...
i have my QP for almost 4 years now and i don't realize it has active seat bolsters... or active seat bolsters are available on the QP.

why would it re-ajust as your go along? like those in the E55 or M5 when you corner?

i know the 'massage' function keeps re-adjusting the back and bottom as i go along.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, little known fact but its really quite useless. Its the other botton either on top or under your massage one. either the sensors are not doing their job properly or its trying too hard to really "fit" your body as thats what the system was designed to do. It will tighten, then realese at diffrent times and rates.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Yup, little known fact but its really quite useless. Its the other botton either on top or under your massage one. either the sensors are not doing their job properly or its trying too hard to really "fit" your body as thats what the system was designed to do. It will tighten, then realese at diffrent times and rates.
i think both buttons are massage functions, and it is programmed to release at different times and rates to relaxes your muscles.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what i though after using it, but the manual states that its a body contouring feature which is meant to "form to your body..."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts