Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Maserati fans!
This is the first time I write to this very informative forum and want to thank all the postings for their helpful postings.
I own among other cars a Quattroporte Sport with the rear entertainment package. With the change in the broadcasting signals to digital is there any way of getting the tv tuner to work?
Thanks in advance.
Claudio.

2006 Gransport MC Victory
2007 Quattroporte
2007 F430
2007 MB R63
2001 Boxster S

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the same system. I think it is very rare to find it in the US. I think that the TV will not work anymore, but with mine the original owner installed a DVD player, so I only use that. I don't know if your car has a DVD player or just the TV.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the change in broadcasting has been no secret in the US... & parts of europe have been digital for some time from what i understand... correct?? would hope the change would be taken into account, but don't bet on it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Just picked up an '06 QP. did not know about the TV option. I supposedly have it, but when I try to access it the desplay says it is not currently avaliable?? Also, if I have the "TV" option do I also have a DVD player option?

+ one more question... how do I turn on the FRONT seat heaters?????!?

thanks guys, when it comes to QPs I'm a complete n00b :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, there is no TV. Heated seats the dial on the front left of the seats,left 1 for heat, next 1 for massage.
So can a DVD player be hooked up to the TV option? If so, how?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My DVD player was installed right under the screen. To me it looks original from the factory, but the dealer told me that it is an after market installation.
I don't know, but it is the same brand that makes the CD changer(Blaupunkt), so maybe the service manager didn't know what he was talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts