Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still pondering buying a QP here in the UK. I've been watching the prices over the last 3 -4 months closely and nothing has really moved downwards. A while back, the doomsters predicted that the Qp was a depreciation pit, however from what I'm seeing they are anything but. Black cars seem very rare on the secondhand market and the cheapest I can find are 60K.

If I go ahead and buy, I'll be financing the purchase, what % residuals/balloons are being offered in the UK?

thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think part of the reason is due to the low volumes made and the increasing awareness of Maserati, only this weekend the QP was mentioned in an article in one of the Sunday magazines about JK(who owns one) where they said that it was more exclusive than a Bentley.

Whats ironic is that cars like the new M5 are currently dropping 1k per week at the moment, so much for the urban myth that Maserati's bomb in depreciation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.