Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question.

I'm looking at buying a 2nd model year Quattroporte. I have been an avid fan of Italian cars all my life, but have never owned one. I have driven in one Quattroporte, and It was a truly awesome experience. I have only one problem, though. There isn't a Maserati dealership anywhere near me. It's odd, because theres just about every upscale dealership there is within 15 miles of me, but nothing for maserati. As much as I love this car, I don't want to hassle with it being in the shop every week.

Does anyone know how reliable these things are? Any links, owner feedback, or raw data (especially) would be great!

Thanks guys!

~~~Zach~~~

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the feedback so far...I'm already looking up good deals on them! :D

But (and I don't mean to offend you, I doubt you're fabricating anything) I like to have hard numbers and facts on any car I buy. Do you guys know of any sources that have data on them. Or any publications that have stated their reliability?

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.