Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - Quattroporte Parts for Sale: Tubi, KW, OEM Wheels

Maserati Quattroporte Parts for Sale - MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION

1) Tubi Exhaust – My landlord says it goes or I go. $2200 obo
2) KW Variant3 coilover kit – New, never installed. SOLD
3) 18” Factory QP Wheels – Swapped for 20”s after 750 miles. $1000 obo

Located in San Francisco, CA. I spoke to UPS and they said they can help with insured packing so I'm open to shipping outside of CA. I’m mostly a lurker on this board but I have tons of references on 6Speed and FChat and perfect eBay feedback. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or make me an offer. Thanks! Josh

1990 F40
2005 CGT
2007 QP

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The F40 and CGT are not stored where I live. My landlord lives in the flat above my garage (he also happens to own the building) and the car is noticably louder with the Tubi. He asked me to put the car back to stock.

If anyone is interested in my parts for sale I'm happy to entertain questions. I'd appreciate if we take questions about my F40, CGT or landlord offline. Thanks.

Josh

1990 F40
2005 CGT
2007 QP

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys,

I didn't receive any offers so I thought I'd try one last time with a major price reduction. I checked and UPS offers insured packaging so I'm happy to ship outside CA. Please let me know if you have any questions or offers. Thanks.

Josh

1990 F40
2005 CGT
2007 QP

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
What's a kw ? That might be the reason it hasn't been sold yet...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It does sound like a great deal. Would it fit on a Coupe too or QP only?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks CZ! BTW, just wanted to congratulate you on a successful Parade. Saw lots of pics of your 928 in all the usual periodicals. Stunning!!

And, I'm glad you are enjoying your Tubi.

Josh

1990 F40
2005 CGT
2007 QP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts