Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys; its been pretty crazy up here, and I haven't been able to post too much, but hope everyone is doing well and having fun with their Maser's

This car is a customer car, which I didn't get to drive, but the look is... interesting.

I can't imagine what kind of ride the *rubber bands* are giving.

- Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
20's is the biggest I'd go on a Quattroporte.

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Too crazy and unreasonable at all. He has to to slow down for every bump on the road and getting passed by little Honda Civic...LOL. That wheels, I bet, going to slow the car down and make its performance decrease a lot. I would rather go with 15" wheels with drag radials....hahha :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
omg. i didnt even think it is possible... haha.
and i was going to jump and say what sort of crappy tires are available in 285/25/22 (...and it happens that even p zeros are available nowadays in this fitment...)

i am now waiting for some Sport GT owner to pimp their ride so that they can sell me their 20" cheap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
would say.... back to the roots

don't like it at all! but I wonder if someone has pictures of a coupe
on 20ies?

cheers
iwan

·
Registered
128 Posts
I ordered 20" HRE's 948... will be here on Aug 11th... HRE says 20 is the biggest for best ride.... My sport GT came w/ 20's but i'm going to go wider with "brushed look"

·
Registered
681 Posts
MrTheKid said:
I ordered 20" HRE's 948... will be here on Aug 11th... HRE says 20 is the biggest for best ride.... My sport GT came w/ 20's but i'm going to go wider with "brushed look"
Personally I think the wheels that come on the Sport GT look the best on the QP, that's just my opinion however.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts