Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone on the board lease a 2006 Quattroporte with the "lease specials" Maserati NA was running recently? If so, would be curious as to approximate terms if anyone is willing to share. Also, does anyone know if the specials are in place on remaining 2006's?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
909 Posts
The lease terms were low % interest for longer terms. I think it was 1.9 for 60 months and 4.9 for 84. These special rates are no longer available, however we have one 2006 left that under that program the payments started just under $1700/month.

In comparison this same car can be bought under current programs for $1750/mo + tax, title, license. $0 down payment, 7.9% interest for 84 months. We work with about 30 banks, and are pretty flexible with what we can offer as well.

To see our remaining 06: (MS1042)

http://www.maseratiofminneapolis.com/new.php?page=quattroporte

- Mark

·
Registered
240 Posts
I saw a lease add for a gransport

I believe it was $9000 down and 8-900 a month (but for 48 months)

I would only want to lease it for 24 months. I do not want to lease a sports car for more then 2 years. I know Porsche has a nice lease for 24 months. Yes we know the payments are higher of course as it is a shorter lease term

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alex said:
I saw a lease add for a gransport

I believe it was $9000 down and 8-900 a month (but for 48 months)

I would only want to lease it for 24 months. I do not want to lease a sports car for more then 2 years. I know Porsche has a nice lease for 24 months. Yes we know the payments are higher of course as it is a shorter lease term

Alex,
I completely agree. I've leased too many cars for 36 months that I've ended up taking a hit on because I'm bored and ready for something new. The slightly higher lease payment for the 24 month flexibility is worth it's weight in gold.

Sounds like the quattroporte leases are too long.

Anybody lease a sedan lately that they really like? I have an 05 GS that I own, and an Audi A8L that comes off lease in 3 weeks. I really liked that A8, but think I want something new. Have looked at the M5 and the S8, but not really sure I want to part with $1,800/mo for the privilige. That said, the GS and the M5 would be a nice "one-two punch". Also thought about the Range Rover Sport. Never driven one....anyone have any thoughts or other ideas?

Drive the GS about 70% of the time except Dec, Jan, and Feb.

·
Registered
35 Posts
2006 QP sport

I purchased the 2006 qp sport in december and got 10k off sticker plus

1.9 % for 60 months with this way I can get out when ever i want. I still have my 997 cabriolet on a 36 months lease I could dump it and get nailed for 10 -12k or just ride it out and put les miles on sunny days onthe qp :)

That;s what i"m goning to d0

Bottom line I borrewd 115k + for 5 years costing basically for free @ 1.9 % interest :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts