Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this study where it said the Maserati Quattroporte is one of the least driven sports cars. The study mentions that on average only 4,766 miles are driven per year. It made me happy to see it was listed as a sports car and not a regular sports car or luxury car, but why are they driven so rarely? Besides reliability, the Quattroporte is a very luxurious vehicle with performance in mind- it sounds like the perfect daily driver whether running errands or going to work. If you're curious about the study that looks into the most driven and least driven cars, here is the link: https://www.iseecars.com/most-driven-cars-2019-study

·
Registered
248 Posts
It made me happy to see it was listed as a sports car and not a regular sports car or luxury car

Literally, the article says:

"Standing out as the only non-sports cars on the list are the fifth-ranked Maserati Quattroporte sedan and the tenth-ranked Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV." :smile2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean you are right about that, but they didn't make a different category to move the car to. I'm seeing that as a win standing by other pure sports cars even though they don't classify it as such.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
For example I use my 2005 QP as my daily driver and yet still it gets driven less than 6,000 miles per year in general. Not everyone lives 50 miles from work, after all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts