Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am shortly getting an '08 QP Sport GT-S and the dealer has just told me that it is not possible to hook up an iPod. I find this incredible if true, but don't actually believe it and have told him to go away and see what he can find out. However, after doing a few searches on the forum I cannot see any posts of anyone successfully hooking up an iPod to a QP without a major audio re-build or by using an FM transmitter. Does anyone have any experience?

I use a Dension Icelink on my current Coupe GT which works and the sound quality is not bad, but do not know if the CD changer in the QP is the same/compatible with the Dension product. In addition, I would not know where the input for the CD changer into the head unit would be found, in the Coupe it is under the central armrest but would not know where to look in the QP and do not fancy taking apart a brand new interior just to have a look! Any advice would be very gratefully received. Many thanks.

Carl

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ole

Thanks for the response. Whilst your system looks amazing it is a little more than I wanted to do as I will be changing the car in a year. Can you recall where the various AV feeds plugged in? If I can locate the feed for the CD changer I will try to use the Dension system and see what happens as I think the changer is still a Blaupunkt one and the Dension is set up to feed into the input currently being used for the Blaupunkt CD changer, I just need to know where the input socket is! Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Carl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.