Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars/maserati/07/qp_versions/2907.html

29.07.2005 Building on the huge international success of the Maserati Quattroporte, two new versions will appear at the Frankfurt IAA in September: the Quattroporte Executive GT and the Quattroporte Sport GT

Quattroporte EXECUTIVE GT

Distinguished by a blend of elegant eye-catching colours and refined wood veneer finishes for the interior, the Executive GT includes the following accessories: Chrome mesh grille, side chrome grille, external identification plate, 9-spoke 19" ball-polished wheel rims, wood and leather steering wheel, roof section in Alcantara and a series of features dedicated to providing maximum comfort levels for passengers (among them comfort pack for the rear seats and stowable rear table in wood or titanium). Further personalisation options are available.

Quattroporte SPORT GT

The aggressive look is captured in the carbon fibre interior, 20" wheel rims with new design, external identification plate, sporty steering wheel and handbrake grip, aluminium pedal covers. Among the dynamic features, the latest gearbox software for a 35% faster shifting, newly designed exhaust system delivering an even more sporty sound and specific Skyhook software for electronic suspensions and shock absorbers.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
executive GT: wonder what other finishes they are talking about for the wood. it sounds like another neimen marcus edition car (but the NM car's trims were supposedly picked by pininfarina (dont know who though)) with all the goodies so the buyer doesnt have to go over the long options list (but isn't it the point of having a personalized car?).

Sport GT: wonder if the 'latest gearbox software' can be upgraded in normal cars. as well, whether their 'specific software' for the skyhook suspension is the same as the sports package cars. (i don't mind even tighter setup in the sports package even at sport setting).

...no pictures of the 20" wheels.
... i care less for the CF trims...
but new exhausts system - i love to hear it.
... aluminum pedals - i asked again a week ago and Maserati NA says not available yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts