Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a Quattroporte GT and Im a type of person that loves to take my cars to the next level. Not that this car needs it but what can be done for these cars. Are there any body kits or engine upgrades or exhaust. THanks guys.

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
Huge gains on Maserati QP

We have the following upgrades now released for the QP:

* Skyhook Sport Lowering Springs
* Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
* Performance Mufflers
* Performance X-pipe
* Performance ECU / ECM Tuning
* Drive By Wire Enhancement Module
* Brake Pads
* Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
* Oil Filter

We just recently tuned and dyno'd a 2005 Quattroporte after installing :
Mufflers, X, ECM, DBWEM - there was an amazing torque / hp gain, as much as 40 ft/lbs and 40hp at some points. We tuned mostly for low end Power and Torque to increase the pickup. The difference was night and day. Further we installed a set of sport springs which were on the softer side by owner request, however we will have an excellent luxury and performance street set that is available in 2 weeks time. Again, very big difference.

In Development are:
Air Filter
Skyhook Springs for Fixed Perch Models

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jeff,
I will be taking in a sport GT-S this wed. After so many months of waiting the car will finally be here!
I was wondering the x pipes, ecm an DBWEM would make any difference on this particular model?

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
Jeff,
I will be taking in a sport GT-S this wed. After so many months of waiting the car will finally be here!
I was wondering the x pipes, ecm an DBWEM would make any difference on this particular model?
I believe that the sport GT-S already has a performance x-pipe. However the ECM and DBWEM will be a solid upgrade on the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.