I need help with this tragedy:
epb: c155a
gearbox: p0907
airbag: b1032
aws module: b1011
:(

#2 ·
Maybe there is some helpful pointers here about generic OBCD11 error codes:

The trouble code P0907 can be described as Gate Select Position Circuit High. This diagnostic fault code is a generic powertrain code, which means that it would apply to the OBD-II equipped vehicles. The specific repair steps can vary as it depends upon the vehicle make and model. This error code refers to a problem with the vehicle’s transmission gate. This constituent is really nothing more than an analog switch.

Epb error: c155a
May be related to low battery voltage - check your voltage first; perhaps the parking brake is stuck on .

b1032: might be a super expensive sensor failure - may require a full diagnostic investigation to be sure.

aws module: b1011.
Likely injector issue, or related to O2 sensors at cat converter.

Others may have specific experience with these codes but not me so far, (thankfully)

#4 ·
I have new battery. This is my 3 qporte. I repair car electronics and need help from good mechanic or electric. Aws module cant have errors from o2 sensor becuse this is wight ecu module under passenger seat. I need service manual for properly set left and right steel cable from brake caliper becaus After programing epb shows second error about coherence beetwen master and slave3. I double post so pleas forgive me.

#5 ·
Hi. I repair epb, the was problem with too long steel cable for brake. In aws waight system put used wight 4 sensor and program with autel and b1011 disappeared. In airbag module than clear b1032 but still airbag lights up. In parameters I See: Nim module connection error. Could this cause the light to come on? No errors in airbag and aws but airbag light up. Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.