Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
Innova equuis 3110 or higher will read maser codes and allow you to reset...most likely a loose gas cap threw an EGR code

The Innova unit translates the codes into the problem as well (ex. 22304 Misfire in Cyl X) so you dont need a translation key

Innova scanners are about 125 shipped on ebay

Scanner must have OBDII and CAN abilities

· Registered
519 Posts
For a given octane level no but for 91 to 94 there is a big difference...My Coupe HATES 91 and I have recieved similar engine codes because of it...the short term fuel trim on bank one not being in line with the other trim specs shows that something is up either with the fuel or the fuel delivery system...since she is brand new I would lean toward fuel first.

· Registered
519 Posts
Will try 94 for a few tanks and see if it recurs. Do you think I can safely erase the code or should I leave it for dealer to check out when I take it in for first service?
go ahead and clear it...that way if it happens again you will know that it is a new error code not the one you have already checked

interesting that the code popped at such a low RPM the only times I have recieved that message was along with a misfire code on my CC never just by itself

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.