Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word on the street is that Maserati had droped the price $15,000. from the factory and $15,000. from dealers to dump the 2007's. Whats Up?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
every now and then, this time of year, maserati na decides that they offer incentives to get rid of some stock. last year it was the GS. (do a search and they offer $10k or something off after you participated in their driving class).

this year, i got in the email they are offering $10k off on an 07 QP purchase finance or lease. (obviously they don't have coupes or spyders for this promo).

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
well, you bought yours 6 months ago.
i don't think these promos are valid on custom orders but rather only on available remaining stocks.

certainly some dealers will sell for less. but i have not heard of the $30k combined discount. which street did you hear it from? set me up for an 07 QP Sport GT (DS!) ;)

·
Registered
909 Posts
There was some cash (10k as far as I know) through 7-31 from MNA to customers for current owners trading into a new Maserati or even if someone had owned a car in the past but had traded it on something else in the intermediary.

It's not that they need to dump the 07s, but some dealers are getting ansty because they have more cars now than they would otherwise have normally. This increase is to help dealers when the factory ratchets up GranTurismo production.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts