Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago, I purchased a 2005 QP with 19k miles on the clock. This sports sedan made me very happy until a few weeks ago, when I was able to purchase a 2009 GTS with the same 19k mileage. The car had just had a little over $12k worth of work done to it, including a new clutch (yeah, I know that's a lot for the mileage, but I could not be happier). This was one hell of a deal for a little over $27k. I have driven sports cars (Triumph, AHealey, Alfa, 67 330GT, jag), and hot rods (442, 57chev) to mention a few, over my lifetime. The Ferrari was pretty, but the biggest pain of them all. This car, hands down has them all beat. By a mile. The exhaust note in sport mode is something to behold. It's a little stiff for grand touring in normal mode, and a little soft for the track in sports mode. In other words, just right for my taste. And, it's something I can drive every day, which I will. It's taken a long time, but finally found a nice shoe. I would hope that all GTS drivers feel the same.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. amazing you can still find 10 year old GTs with so few miles on the. Sounds like you got a deal. Hope you put a lot of miles on it and enjoy every one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts