Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2006 SPort GT, Does anyone know if they can be chrome dipped.

or Ball polished.

I'm in Baltimore<md the New maserati dealer in Towson has no info.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi,
I have a 2006 SPort GT, Does anyone know if they can be chrome dipped.

or Ball polished.

I'm in Baltimore<md the New maserati dealer in Towson has no info.

thanks in advance
I have a 2005 with OEM 19" wheels and had those wheels chromed. Came out beautifully. I was not actually a chrome wheel affecianado but they seem to look just right on the QP.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
well, of course it look right on your burgandy/bordeaux QP! ;)
supposedly the press release for the Neiman Marcus edition QP said that Andrea Pininfarina picked those colors to be the best for the QP...

·
Registered
312 Posts
well, of course it look right on your burgandy/bordeaux QP! ;)
supposedly the press release for the Neiman Marcus edition QP said that Andrea Pininfarina picked those colors to be the best for the QP...
M, I bought the QP in late 04 and there were very few to look at in the States at the time. So my wife and I saw an opportunity for a purposeful vacation and flew over to the factory to look at a lot of them to better pick colors and other choices. At the factory was one car cordoned off from the others that was burgundy (or bordeaux pontevecchio as the factor calls it) with a burgundy and ivory interior. We really like that package - but I wouldn't have picked it from the color charts - looked like a dull red. Took delivery in December of 05 and had the wheels chromed. A few months later the Neiman Marcus package was announced and we realized that car was the model used in the stunning NM photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts