Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm a big fan of the HRE's. Well built, classy.

They expanded the original line of wheels that fit the QP with essentially a twist version of each design, and I've got their new catalog on its way to me now.

I'm set up as a distributor, but I don't do a lot of volume so I think Kevin at MVP might be able to get you a better deal if that's the direction you're going.

I've got some pictures of the HREs on a few different colored cars if you're curious how they look.

- Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bought Asanti 120s, and am having the center color-matched and the outer lip in chrome.

Steve

·
Registered
909 Posts
How much did the Asanti's run for the set? (HRE 20" 940Rs were about $10k for a set last I checked) What size did you get?

I think overall Asantis are good wheels too, but they've always seemed a bit more susceptible to the barrels getting bent by potholes.

I'd love to see some pictures, and hear what you think of them after driving on them for a few months. I've been shy about using them since the roads up here in Minnesota turn to sh*t every spring, and are worse overall in the last few years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts