Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I find that the original brakes is soft and also the pads has wear out. I am exploding the option to have it replace with other performace pad ike EBC redstuff. Any body have change to any other performace brakes pad. Please give feed back. Thanks

·
Vendor
4,738 Posts
We have pads for all the models. The Red Color is available on all Maserati Models at an additional cost.

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you carefully lift up the Brembo sticker on the pad you should find the OEM part number. That will also provide you with a cross reference you can use.

·
Registered
905 Posts
What's this about color? I knew there were different caliper colors available, but were the pads colored as well (I assume just the metal portion if at all).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's this about color? I knew there were different caliper colors available, but were the pads colored as well (I assume just the metal portion if at all).
Guys, sorry for the confusion. I am refering to the caliper color Red. The brake are ordinary black color. As the red color caliper are also biger in size I assume that the pad should also be bigger.

Have talk to Jeff from Formular Dynamic and are placing order for the formula dynamic pad. Also with their DBW and ECM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts