Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '08 QP GTS and I've been searching - with no luck - for a rear seat cover to protect from the damage that my dogs will eventually do to the leather. Has anyone come across a seat protector that will fit the QP?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mercedes Benz. I kept it from my previous car. Yes it has a star logo but I have a trunk liner and am not worried about spills or take out rolling around in the trunk.

I will take a picture.

Still looking for a rear seat cover when I occasionally need to take the dog.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mercedes Benz. I kept it from my previous car. Yes it has a star logo but I have a trunk liner and am not worried about spills or take out rolling around in the trunk.

I will take a picture.

Still looking for a rear seat cover when I occasionally need to take the dog.
My old car was an M5 and BMW had an OEM rear seat protector. I wonder if that cover will fit in the QP - I'll have to pick one up from BMW and check it out. I'll let you know if it fits.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I bought some black furniture pads from a local storage place for about $5 each. I fold these over, tuck into the seats and the back and have put my kids car seats and, yes, my dog, in the back seat with no issues. It works really well.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I bought some black furniture pads from a local storage place for about $5 each. I fold these over, tuck into the seats and the back and have put my kids car seats and, yes, my dog, in the back seat with no issues. It works really well.
Yeap, blakets will do the job just fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Testing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts