Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOVE my 2005 QP !!!! My question is what rear tire can I get other than the stock Pireli ?? I am willing to give some performance for more durability, is not like I am racing and in Florida we do not have curvy roads.

My second question is regarding the front grill Maserati emblem, I will like to paint the two red lines that you see on the GrandSport but need help in figure out the name of that specific "red".

Happy to be part of this exclusive Maserati Family.

·
Registered
835 Posts
ZeroCavity said:
LOVE my 2005 QP !!!! My question is what rear tire can I get other than the stock Pireli ??....
pireli's are in general pretty good (high performance) tires. you may find members on this board prefer pereli over others. i like my PS2's :)

ZeroCavity said:
My second question is regarding the front grill Maserati emblem, I will like to paint the two red lines that you see on the GrandSport but need help in figure out the name of that specific "red".
sorry, don't know which red...the two lines are hardly noticeable. yet, if you stare at it long enough...

welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are there any runflats available for QP tire size?
I understand that Bridgestones Potenza RE050A makes great runflats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ZeroCavity said:
I believe the GS version of the Maserati Emblem with the red inserts is larger than the standard version. Please correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Avantgarde said:
I believe the GS version of the Maserati Emblem with the red inserts is larger than the standard version. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Size does not matter, I just want the same look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
ZeroCavity
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing