Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect record and I am paying 190 a month with Allstate 1k deductable... Crazy!

I was paying 90 a month for a 911 Gt2!

Help

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry not a QP owner...But I guess it all depends on your age, driving record and zip code.

But my GS is costing me more to insure than my F355! :confused:

·
Registered
130 Posts
State Farm $193/month for 06 QP. Perfect driving record and been with them for 16 yrs. I was paying $170 for 06 M5. Both with $1000 deductible.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Don't have the breakdown, but I pay $160 pm with Allstate for the QP AND a Honda Minivan. That's with the max coverage i can get (very very conservative person)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Shop it at Safeco. I have a 2 pt (102 mph) ticket in my Coupe and got 6 mos for 800 bucks. 100/300 full insurance 500 deductible! Everyone else was double at least. A hardworking broker in LA got me the deal. Feel free to PM me if you want the guy's name and number

·
Registered
93 Posts
Approx $160.00 pm with USAA 250/500 deductibles on
'08 QP & '03 Range Rover.

***Make sure you exhaust every discount known/unknown***

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would check Progressive's rates. My '04 CC runs about $100 per month for 50/100/50, UIM, PIP, etc and 250 deductibles on comp/coll

·
Registered
905 Posts
I pay $133 per month for my QP 07 in a no fault state (KS) with highest possible coverages for liability.

No tickets or accidents and been with them for 15 years.

I thought it was expensive, but apparently not bad based on what I am reading here...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am paying 163/month with Geico and I have been a customer for >10 years with multiple other cars.
clean driving record
Judging on this post, I should do some shopping around...

·
Registered
233 Posts
108.00 a month for my coupe, the firebird, and my ducati,gotta love that multi-car discount, with USAA. Perfect record of course, or it would be outrageous. I always told my friends that keeping the speed on the track would pay off, they all pay way more than that for their honda civics...LOL

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ray.... must be because of that fancy smansy down town address.
I'm paying $425.80 every 6 mos. w/State Farm. $70.96 per month!

That is not considered a d.d. though for these rates though. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
2005 QP is $110/mo and my 1989 Ferrari Mondial is $115/mo. Both with Chubb. and each has 500/500 and $1000 deductible.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I insure my cars thru Haggerty collctor car Insurance. My ferrari 308 runs $220 per year full coverage with agreed upon value. My Maserati spyder runs $800 per year with agreed upon value full coverage. I have a number of collector cars insured thru Haggerty for years with excellent results. Their loss ratio is far less with collector cars than with regular street cars, therefore lower rates higher values better claims records.

Howard
tr0768
2003 Maserati spyder
1981 Ferrari 308gtsi
to many brass era cars

·
Registered
10 Posts
Progressive

I live in NYC and I pay $558 / month for my '08 QP and an '07 Ducati Multistrada. I've got one speeding ticket (84 mph) and I'm guessing that the Manhattan address doesn't help bring down the premiums.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2008 Maserati GranTurismo in Austin, TX - $500 deductibles and I am paying only $886/Yr with Progressive... Sounds high, definitely shop around..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.