Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im curious to see if anyone here is or maybe interested in a oem style bluetooth kit for there qp's? they are not oem but they will function like a oem bt kit. you will see no visible wires,controllers,mics,etc? it will work off the existing phone button on the steering wheel. since the 09 models will now all have oem bt kits in there cars i can now offer my kits for all previous year qp's.
so i am asking you this: is there anyone that may be interested in such a bluetooth kits for the qp? so far i have installed over 100 of these kits and i can either install it for you or i have a 100% plug and play kit that most of you can do yourself in 1 hour time.so if you have any questions please ask away. thank you.:D

·
Registered
518 Posts
message me! that was the only complaint I had about my new purchase was lack of bluetooth.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^pm sent^

as for the gs,well i have to use a controller for them.the qp has the phone button on the wheel for me to utilize.
and before somone else says it,no i am not using navtv's future bt kit. i have worked close with navtv but my kit has been around for awhile now and theres is still being built and tested.any questions i can answer? for those who buy these i can walk you through the few minutes it will take you to plug this in and be yapping on the phone in no time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would have thought more of you would have been interested in these.??? im now doing the grand turismo's kits too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
definetely interested in the GT kit... would it work exactly like OEM? and what am i going to expect for cost...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cost is about $700 for a true plug and play. the gt kits are not ready to be shipped out. they will work off the parrot style commands but will be controlled like the factory from the wheel through my canbus program.
pm me for more info details. thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can make it do that with a alpine touch screen.but it doesnt go over the stock screen. you have to remove the stock screen and then use the alpine and the oem rgb signal to control the bt ,etc and then also to control the oem cars functions. you must do it exactly like the other guy did in the other thread.penske gives me all his new cars to upgrade to fit his clients needs.

feel free to ask me any questions. there are so many things i can do with maserati/ferrari cars electronics.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What are my options if I want to integrate GPS navigation with the exisiting Becker Infotainment system in my 2006 Gransport? There is no exisiting touchscreen, just a narrow radio display panel that hides the CD slot.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Gransports use a single din slot radio if you want a large screen get a 7 in rollout so you have a large screen...another option is an Eclipse Cd7100 with the GPS105 add on...full color gps on the front screen of a single din headunit

·
Registered
2 Posts
QP phone system

im curious to see if anyone here is or maybe interested in a oem style bluetooth kit for there qp's? they are not oem but they will function like a oem bt kit. you will see no visible wires,controllers,mics,etc? it will work off the existing phone button on the steering wheel. since the 09 models will now all have oem bt kits in there cars i can now offer my kits for all previous year qp's.
so i am asking you this: is there anyone that may be interested in such a bluetooth kits for the qp? so far i have installed over 100 of these kits and i can either install it for you or i have a 100% plug and play kit that most of you can do yourself in 1 hour time.so if you have any questions please ask away. thank you.:D
I had emailed you asking about this system? I have a 2007 QP and have spoken to the NavTV people about the Tookie they are working on for the QP- it will be able to operate all factory controls as well as view on the LCD screen. Pls advise on your product.

Thanks. Marc Weintraub

·
Registered
17 Posts
parrot kit...it's easy
Do these work well? I don't keep cars very long so no reason to install anything permanent but have been looking at a temporary alternative.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry guys i left my company and have moved away. ty-gs: the kit is very easily removed and nothing has to be cut at all. totally plug in play like factory. and marc: our kit is similiar to the tookie but im not sure if mr. melman finished it yet or if its ready for user trials.
here is the contact info you will all need for the QP and grand turismo kits. his name is gino and his # is 732-356-4466 he is in central nj.
any other questions i can answer while im bored? i like to help out others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry guys i left my company and have moved away. ty-gs: the kit is very easily removed and nothing has to be cut at all. totally plug in play like factory. and marc: our kit is similiar to the tookie but im not sure if mr. melman finished it yet or if its ready for user trials.
here is the contact info you will all need for the QP and grand turismo kits. his name is gino and his # is 732-356-4466 he is in central nj.
any other questions i can answer while im bored? i like to help out others.
Thanks- Already left Gino a message- my email address is: [email protected] if you could forward to Gino that would be great as well

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
has he returned your call yet and provide you with all the info? keep me updated as i will get you the info you need.

·
Registered
250 Posts
oem int man - I'm very interested. not being able to use the SIM slot in the car to get handsfree is a pain.

Are my assumptions (hopes?) about your solution correct? The device gets fitted somehow, and the device is paired with my phone. When a call comes in, it rings on the phone or the car spearkers? When I answer the call with the steering wheel button, the factory-installed speakers and microphone are used to hear/speak. When I drop the call with the steering whell button, the car speakers return to playing music (or whatever they were before).

the closer it works to that scenario, the more interested I am.

Then I just need to find a way to get Sirius displaying on the nav screen....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts