Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were there over the weekend, I did a few slow laps, whilst my son was running his own Ring taxi.

Few pics of the QP in action.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice! must be fun!
i dont remember ever seeing any pic of the QP working its suspension that hard!

·
Registered
286 Posts
wow that is my dream to go there. how long did it take? i hope under 10.20 or sabine would beat u in a van. haha great pics.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The QP can do an 8:30 with 4 up and my son driving, I think I probably managed a 12 min lap :rolleyes: it was my first time driving around and he's done a lot of laps now.

Bearing in mind, he wasn't going flat out (not insured for track use), it'd be close between it and the ring taxi with the same driver I'd say. and its 100hp down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And for all the Cambios faults for town driving, on the track its in a world of its own :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a short ferry over from the U.K then a few hour drive and your there. About 400 miles but 100ish is unrestricted autobahn so a good place to test 170+ mph too.

We have an in car video that the rear passanger took on one lap, I'll reduce the quality and upload it some time next week.

There are a few very cool sideways moments with the T/C off :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's awesome. I saw you guys get a bit sideways a couple minutes in, was he running MSP off the whole time?
Only ran it off for that section, bit of crowed pleasing, the MSP worked really well in sport mode on the rest of the track.

Can't wait to get back in July.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts