Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
you see, they have really strange product planning...
the Sport GTS should have been a DS only model, not an AT only model.

you are correct, the facelift should have been done with the intro of the Sport GTS, and possibly with an upgrade in the engine specs as well, instead of pissing off owners every year with discernable changes...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with all these news/rumours of facelift and upgrades i just do not know if i should hold of on the QP purchase or just go ahead with it. Do not want to end up with a car that is less than a year old and a newer faster more powerful model coming out! :mad:
It is frustrating and confusing.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
it is frustrating.
you know they are capable of putting out a 450hp engine anytime, as in the 8C.

you know 400hp is subpar compare to competitions (M5 E63 etc).

what they should have done is a hard core DS Sport GT-S with 450hp engine for 2008.

i cannot complain since i had mine since 2004. if they come up with something updated, it is very fair.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so M!
what do you think i should do?
i had looked into a low km sport gt with DS. or should i order an auto sport gt s?
I really like the feel of the DS test drove one and also test drove the auto version although it was a standard qp.
Both were nice. in stop and go traffic the auto was definitely easier but just not as much fun. or should i hold off and wait to see the new face lift before making the move?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts