Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does one remove the driver windshield wiper blade on the QP. It seems the wiper blade cannot be raised higher than and inch or so. I haven't even examined the unusual blade locking system because I can't get the blade up off the windshield high enough. Also, the instruction manual says go to the dealer for the main blade replacement. Any advice before I remove the entire arm?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I dont remember if it was the passenger or driver side arm, it was easier for the Techs to simply remove the entire wiper arm assmebly.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont remember if it was the passenger or driver side arm, it was easier for the Techs to simply remove the entire wiper arm assmebly.
Yes. That's what I ended up doing on the driver side. Passenger side is like a normal wiper replacement on a vehicle.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Does raising the hood help? It definitely helped on my Spyder. Then pivot the blade assembly almost 90 degrees and the blade retainer can be opened easily.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does raising the hood help? It definitely helped on my Spyder. Then pivot the blade assembly almost 90 degrees and the blade retainer can be opened easily.
It makes no difference on the architecture of the QP. I even stopped the blade in the middle of the windshield to see if access was better. The quickest process was to remove the wiper arm completely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts