Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see from the Maserati website that you can basically order any colored QP you wish by providing them with a color sample. Does anyone know how much the fee is for this? I was thinking about ordering one in Ferrari's Rosso Corsa, if possible. Any info would be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
ajacobazzi said:
I see from the Maserati website that you can basically order any colored QP you wish by providing them with a color sample. Does anyone know how much the fee is for this? I was thinking about ordering one in Ferrari's Rosso Corsa, if possible. Any info would be appreciated. :)
If I recall it was about $6K when I ordered my 2005 QP

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think its $5000USD

Ordering from a Ferrari Color may be easier than providing a sample, especially if you want Rossa Corsa.

-dsd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not too bad I guess. I was expecting higher. It's certainly something I can live with to have the color I want.

Any opinions about Rosso Corsa on a QP with tan interior? Currently I have a 512TR in the same color combo. I thought that it would still give me the Ferrari look/feel in Rosso Corsa. A four door Ferrari? (So to speak) :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
ajacobazzi said:
That's not too bad I guess. I was expecting higher. It's certainly something I can live with to have the color I want.

Any opinions about Rosso Corsa on a QP with tan interior? Currently I have a 512TR in the same color combo. I thought that it would still give me the Ferrari look/feel in Rosso Corsa. A four door Ferrari? (So to speak) :D
Why not go with Scuderia Rosso? Might as well go all the way?

I was actually thinking of going with Fuji Bianco (like my GS).

·
Registered
151 Posts
I heard that the launch color for the QP Auto is called Granite... its very similar to the color Silverstone for Ferrari.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts