Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Maserati and BeeYouZeeZee introduced their new infotainment systems on the same day - conspiracy theory?

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/sedans/naias-maserati-quattroporte-collezione-cento-revealed/
...just wonder if the paint job is done by Carrozzeria Campana, in the same way they do the Bianco Fuji (which are not sprayed at Ferrari and/or Maserati... they lack the technology to achieve that finish...)

Looks too stately... so unless you have a chaffeur to drive you around, most of the gadgets are for the passengers... sigh :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was hoping to see a close-up shot of the mother-of-pearl inlay but it looks like all the sites have just 4 Mas-provided shots, 2 exterior, 2 interior

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
"rich Corinthian laaaather".....

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Not a big fan of these super limited editions (mostly because they don't retain as good value in the second hand market).

·
Registered
8 Posts
000/100 is for sale!

I sat in that QP Collezione Cento last night at the Detroit Auto show. They called the color Ivory, but it was very creamy. Actually, its a very unique hue - I don't recall seeing much like it. A color you would see from RR or Bentley. Paul from MNA said we could buy that it right off the floor - number 000/100. My wife loved it and was ready to buy, but as I expected the wine wore off by morning and now she's not so sure.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
if the exterior finish is as good as the bianco fuji's pearlescene then it would be nice. i m not too fond of the interior finish with the buttons.

not exactly sure how useful the av system really is.. the front seats have to be very straight for the screen to viewable... so no front passenger allowed.. the driver also have to be pretty short or flexible for the seat to be put in where that picture shows.

the wood is nice.. the trunk trim looks nice. but the pin striping is not very necessary.

the limited edition badge is getting tacky...

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
style

looks wrong to me, very off with the stylish image of the car, very old style looking; like someone else noted, more RR than Italian ..

·
Registered
250 Posts
New to this forum. My CENTO is 61 of 100. Love it a lot. Have not seen another one yet in this edition. Just had it at a DUB SHOW in Chicago and had great attention.
There's a car in that picture? I guess I don't see it...

Reading the link at the thread top, it talks about slipping in a phone SIM card. In a US car? Did the Cento have something that regular QPs didn't and if so, what to do to get it?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
VIP, sorry but I think something (or someone) else was getting all the attention... :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.